Soul Drill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Drill

Tenten and I created Soul Drill because we are aiming to be a faction that cares about YOU, the individual behind the computer. Join us and lets have fun together.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All about: Tenten!
All about: Tenten! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:54 pm by Tenten

» How SoulDrill came to be!
All about: Tenten! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 pm by Tenten

» Video "Soul Drill"
All about: Tenten! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 pm by Squalo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

All about: Tenten!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

All about: Tenten! Empty
PostSubject: All about: Tenten!   All about: Tenten! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:54 pm

All about: Tenten! 350734185  

Job: Licensed Practical Nurse currently employed at a long term care facility.
Pets: a 3-year-old cat named Jade whom I bottle fed since she was 5 days old (as her mother was a stray and abandoned her). She is my baby. All about: Tenten! 2253444232
Also I have pets with my family back home in NS, including my dads hobby: chickens!

Class: Druid

Spec: All of them! Though Feral #1, Resto #2

Fav. Color: Purple

Fav. Animal: Panther

Fav. fantasy creature: Dragons

Relationships: Squalo is my BF, we met online on a different MMORPG, and recently moved into a small apartment together.

Likes: Food, traveling, exploring, animals, music, anime, and helping.

Dislikes: cheaters, liars, bullies, anyone who picks on my friends/ family/ guildmates, scammers... and ants.

Other games I play: Hearthstone, League of Legends

Past Games I've played: Flyff, PWI, and multiple others that I tried but didn't find enough interest in to even remember their names.

Where my name, "Tenten" comes from: NOT Naruto. Yes, I get it, there's a girl called Tenten on that show. Originally, when I played PWI my nickname was "Angel". So, on one of the games which name I have forgotten, I named all my toons "Tenshi....." something. (Japanese for Angel). My guild there took to calling me "Tenten" as I did and will continue to complain if ever called "Tent" (though I do enjoy camping, you can not sleep in me). Returning to PWI I named my toon "Tentenangel" And my faction there (mentioned in how Soul Drill got it's name) took to calling me "Tenten" or "1010" (feel free to use). I've become quite attached to the name. All about: Tenten! 4604116

As per Squalo: I'm "on my way to becoming a full door". To those that understand that statement, fear not! I promise to do my best as one of our Co-Leaders to NOT become a full door. All about: Tenten! 1411992489
Back to top Go down

All about: Tenten!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Drill :: Welcome to Soul Drill :: Tell Us About You!-
Jump to: